Saturday 18 February 2012

Two people come out of a building and into a story


Two people come out of a building into a story reminds me of  the day I went to an interview at Sentient Communications few minutes after that I signed a contract.   looking  back at how the interview changed  my Resume and how I'm  able to impress people with my CV. Going in as a  Second year student and came out as an employee was  a life changing experience. The MD of the company came to fetch me and we went to  the board room went into a building and came out of my workplace with my colleague.

 I was'nt  sure what to expect and I really didnt believe in myself but everything went well  and they told me there and then that  I was part of the their team.  After the meeting I went around with my MD introducing me to the staff as the intern.

No comments:

Post a Comment