Tuesday 21 February 2012


 

I once came across a status on twitter from @life notes which stated  having a good heart sucks  because you trust too much, give too much and love too much".

How many times have you been dissapointed by your closest friends or how many friends have lost along the way. Not to mention the countless times you  told yourself no more friends.

 After my bad experiences my definition of  friends is the closest enemies one can have. Some people believe  rather the devil you know than that you don't know.  I beg to differ rather the devil I don't know. The devil I don't know won't give me sleepless nights, dissapoint or turn their backs on me when in times of  need.

Sometimes its not that people are bad its  just confusing  their friendliness for friendship,which  are two  different things. hence we fall into the trap of thinkin that people who share a joke, have  good times with  and come to you for help are friends.

2 comments:

  1. Just that in life one needs to know that no one can be trusted whether you know or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust in the Lord. That is the ONLY person whom can be trusted in good times and in bad. He will never let you down.

    ReplyDelete